Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I'm scared.

Fear riddles me.

I know I mus move forward in faith.

He is faithful.

He has always provided. Not in ways I want. Expect. Not in easily acceptable answers.

Always provided.


I feel alone. And yet I KNOW he is here.

Holding us in his hand.

Guiding us. Waiting on me.

Fear freezes me.

Faith, his faith, gives me strength. Only his.

So I must sink into Him. Into his word and give thanks.

Thanks for the house he provided over our heads.

Thanks for the small balance left, for through struggle and pain will come growth. Growth in him, if I give it all to him. Move forward. Stay in his word.

Thank you for even the $30 left in the account.

Thank you for the motivation to find life in this. Somehow someway.

Thank you Lord for providing always.

Thank you Lord for this family you have built. This heart you have bonded me to. Thank you.

Lord, forgive me of my sins. My lying ways. Let me make it right. Have Mercy on me oh Lord and I will give you the Glory. All Glory to you Jesus Christ my savior. I'm bow and sob and lay it out here before you. Let me be weak and foolish. Let only your strength and wisdom flow through. Let us bless others with your grace and mercy. Lord I thank you for providing, what I do not know you have done. Thank you for the patience to endure and receive your gifts. Thank you Lord, for allowing me to give you glory.

No comments: