Sunday, January 1, 2012

You are always with me

Some of these words are from one of your children. Words speaking to me. Through my own fear. Fear of impotence of change.

Trying harder leads harder trials.

“God is looking for people through whom He can do the impossible.What a pity when we plan only the things we can do by ourselves.” -A.W. Tozer


Do the things that only God can do.

I will tread through my fear, Lord. Tread. Heavy and fearful. Knowing you are always here. You never leave us in the midst. May my eyes stay on you. May my heart open soften to your words. You are the great healer and sole provider. My peace lies in you.

I lay down my sorrow. My pain. My shame. For the joy of the Lord.

Thank you Lord for never leaving. When I do not follow you hold me loose, allowing me to return time and time again. Forgive me. Please oh please forgive me. Thank you for your second chances. And thirds. I am not worthy. Yet grateful. Full of gratitude for your mercy and grace.

No comments: