Saturday, December 31, 2011

Silence. Waiting on You.

When does waiting you You, become saying no to moving in You?

Lord, we sit in this home. This shelter you provided. You gave it to us. Is it my fear saying leave? Is it my fear turning me from your word? Every logical thing says stay. Yet, my heart says leave. To where? Is that you? I don't know. Perhaps, walking in faith that you have us, is simply the answer. That you will always have cover for us. What we need, yes. Yet...

Still unwilling to give all to you. Trust all in you. Wanting a safeguard. Just in case.

This battle of flesh and safety. Faith and giving it all for you. Thank you for it. I know NOT what will come of this. But it is written that you can make what was meant for harm, for our good and your glory. Where ever we find ourselves, you are already there. Trust that. Trust. Trust the bridge builder. Bless us with confidence, Lord. Banish anxiety. Let our future grow in you, as your will be done for your glory.

Lord I am scared. Let me not hide it. Let me give it to you. Let this fear leave and faith in You grow. 

Thank you Lord, for this uncertain time.
Thank you for these milestone days in which we pass time to mark with you.
Thank you for the people you have placed in my path, seemingly so distant, and hearts so close.
Thank you for the financial woes, for they show promise of growth in your future.
Your hand in all deeds. Thank you for the provision that is surely meant to touch hearts and bring them to You.
Lord, I thank you and today Lord I ask you to bless us, abundantly. Let us do more for you, enlarge my hearts, be always with me, that I may be a gentle vessel of your love, grace and mercy. Let this year be marked by Your miracles.

No comments: